Vdo2Learn benefits to Institutes:
- Supplement college teaching. Students will have access to exam-oriented, outcome-based video content which they can study in addition to college lectures to supplement their understanding and preparation. It is also a great missed-class support so that students are able to reconnect to on-going lesson flow if they have missed any in past.
- Complement college-teaching. Faculty can assign video lessons to students as a pre-learn activity before the classroom session on the Topic so that they can come prepared.
- Revisionary resource for students before Semeter exams.
- Shared Usage Plan: A shared VideoPlayTime (VPT) plan is used by all students. No wastage or hoarding. Everybody gets access at the same time
- Monitoring: College admin dashboard to view per student per activity utilisation of resources. Top-up at any time
- Free-Hour: Each student also gets a free-hour of usage upon enrolment
- Syllabus-Customised : Courses are finely customised as per curriculum of each paper code of the affiliating University or DTE/BTE.